Here’s the list of entire Revised fees by Interior CS Kithure Kindiki
1. The government has increased the fee for the replacement of National ID from Ksh100 to Ksh2,000.
2. Getting a birth certificate will now cost Ksh 200 from Ksh 50
3. Kenyan Citizens seeking to change the details in their ID card will be forced to part ways with Ksh1,000 while those seeking identification reports will have to pay Ksh1,000 up from Ksh300.
4. The Kenya Kwanza Government has also increased fees charged on obtaining civil servants’ cards from Ksh100 to Ksh1000 while those in need of staff badges will have to pay Ksh1000 from Ksh350.
5. The government has also revised charges on late registration of birth certificates.Those making late registration will pay Ksh150 while late registration of death certificate will similarly cost Ksh500 from Ksh150.
6. Re-registration of birth certificate that will cost Ksh1000 up from Ksh90, while amendments of both birth and death certificates will cost Ksh1000 from Ksh30.
7. Replacing a lost passport has increased from Ksh12,000 to Ksh20,000 while the cost of replacing a mutilated passport has increased from Ksh10,000 to Ksh20,000.
8. A Certificate of Marriage that cost Ksh 30,000 now costs Ksh 100,000.