The deadline for applying to be a volunteer at the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 ends on Sunday, July 31 according to the Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy and the International Football Association. Interviews with candidates will end on August 13 with only 100 days left on the site.
Volunteers will play a crucial and active role in its success, because they play more than 30 different roles and assist 45 operational areas of the competition. At Least 20,000 volunteers are expected to support the operational aspects of the Qatar 2022 World Cup, the first edition of the international competition to be held in the Arab world and the region, which will begin on November 21 until December 18. This was confirmed by the Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy in a statement released yesterday. Eight stadiums designed to the highest standards are used for its competition.
Those who are interested in volunteering must complete the following steps:-
- Sign up here.
- Complete the application form,
- Take part in assessment experiments via an online game
- Schedule an interview.
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older by October 1, 2022
- Speak English fluently
- Commit to at least 10 rotations during the tournament.
- Candidates should be aware that some positions start earlier than October 1.